"Home is where your story begins..."

Thursday, February 4, 2010

A journey of a thousand miles...

The first step may be unsure, but it is indeed the most significant. When decorating, starting a new blog, making a life changing career choice or picking out the right gift for a couple you never met... more important than anything else is that you actually take that first step.

So here I am. Slightly unsure, extremely excited and full of hope for what I believe will be an amazing journey for you and I... Here I am making my first of many blog entries.

I am not one for cliches (hmm, that sounded very much like a cliche) but I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be a fantastic year in so many ways. I do hope you join me on this journey as we explore the beauty, experience the excitement and discover the pleasant surprises this year has to offer!


No comments:

Post a Comment